BizConnect portals allow businesses and other external parties to interact with Council.
Incorporating a low code and a well-designed portal provides:
- The ability for people to update businesses information, such as ABN, business name and address and more.
- Council and businesses can share files amongst each other.
- System users can create and publish web forms on the fly for such things as registration of events, co-working space enquiries and general enquiries.
- Manage intersecting precincts and distribute information across council boundaries.
- Allowing the logging of support cases.