Marketing & Event
With real-time marketing analytics, you can evaluate the effectiveness of journeys against your objectives and troubleshoot them by identifying areas of friction. Use the metrics to discover what is working so that you can amplify or recreate the same approach elsewhere while understanding the effectiveness of various messages and channels of communication through key delivery and engagement insights. Insights are gained into your audience's behaviour and interests and tailor your marketing efforts to their specific needs.
Get a comprehensive view of how an individual has engaged with your journeys in real-time marketing, including all past email sends, opens, clicks, form submissions, and more. Better understand your audience's behaviour and interests, make informed decisions based on past engagement, and tailor your marketing efforts to their needs and preferences.
The following insights categories are provided:
- Overview: View a chart of the engagement interactions and a summary of the most important KPIs for each channel for the selected contact.
- Email insights: View complete details of email interactions for the selected contact, including a list of all messages sent to them, plus lists of all opens, clicks, bounces, and more.
- Form insights: See which marketing forms the Contact has visited and submitted. View the content of each submission.
- Text message insights: View complete details of text message interactions for the selected contact, including a list of all messages sent to them, plus lists of all clicks, replies, and more.
- Push notification insights: See complete details of push notification interactions for the selected Contact, including a list of all messages sent to them and more.
- Custom channels insights: View complete details of custom channel interactions for the selected Contact, including messages sent, clicked and more.
Evaluate journey performance in near real time using built-in operational analytics. The Sankey view in the designer helps you understand the user flow through the journey, highlighting which branches are working well.
Select any journey component to view near real-time operational analytics in the right pane, including:
- Goal analytics: If a goal has been defined a target set, you can view how the journey is progressing toward its goal and if it has met the goal.
- Channel analytics: For any message in the journey (email, text, or push notification), view the delivery funnel and additional metrics to diagnose the content performance.
Delivery and interaction details allow you to analyse delivery, engagement, and performance data for your email, text, or push notification messages. Providing details on messages sent, delivered, blocked, or bounced along with the respective reasons. Including detailed data on customers that opened or clicked a message, as well as unsubscribing interaction data.
The built-in aggregate cross-journey analytics dashboard shows relevant metrics and insights for all your journey orchestrations in one place.
While the aggregate channel analytics dashboard shows metrics and insights related to delivery and engagement. The aggregate channel analytics dashboard allows you to assess important delivery and engagement metrics for your customer journeys, channels, and marketing assets. You can use the date, channel, journey, and “name” filters to learn about key delivery and engagement metrics at any level of aggregation. You can also use the charts in the dashboard to study metric trends over time and investigate any anomalies or spikes.
UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes are an essential tool for marketers as they allow them to track the effectiveness of their digital marketing. By adding UTM parameters to URLs, marketers can track the specific source, medium, and journey name that generated website visitors. Using UTM codes makes it easier to understand which journeys are driving the most traffic and conversions. The traffic and conversion information can then be used to optimise marketing strategies and allocate budget more effectively. UTM codes also provide valuable insights into customer behaviour. UTM codes can help identify which channels are most effective in generating traffic for your websites and landing pages, which enables you to attribute conversions to the right source.