Enable external access to D365 data
Give internal and external users secure access to your data either anonymously or through commercial authentication providers like LinkedIn, Microsoft, Facebook, and Google, or enterprise providers such as Azure AD B2C and Okta. Set authentication requirements, customise data for each user, and allow users to submit their information privately with straightforward admin controls.
Integrate company data
Bring data from the apps your company use—including Power BI and Power Automate—together with Common Data Service and enable your users to interact with it anytime, anywhere. Enrich portals with model-driven forms, views, lists, charts, and dashboards to offer more value with each interaction.
Implement D365 Power Portals
- Interact with data across the common data service
- Provide external parties access to company data
- Secure access through commercial authentication providers
- Powerful low-code, responsive websites
- Build websites easily with a new, dedicated portal designer
- Integrate with Microsoft services to enrich content